We have learned a lot over the last four weeks. This is a week where you can catch up on some of the discoveries and explorations which you have not completed for weeks one to four.
Discover: Post a comment on another participant's blog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Wonderful intricacies of technology reaching higher and higher. Excellent photo to catch the brilliant night lights and the detail behind it. From what the photographer says on his flickr site this possibly involved all sorts of climbing to the top of forbidden walls and fences! Lucky us to enjoy his adventure and persistence with only a little concentrated 2.0 effort of our own ...
Don't know about "Catch up week", more like catch your breath week. Trying to do Learning 2.0 and keep to the weeks schedule is proving to be a challenge. Oh the luxury of having all the time in the world to explore!
This is an excellent picture. The lighting and the background really works together to bring up the whole effect.
Fortunately I started learning 2.0 in a quieter time in the library. I have really enjoyed being encouraged to explore the various technologies, and the wealth of information and resources available to all who can access the internet.
I'm a late-comer to Web 2.0 learning with the State Library of NSW. Every week on my day off I spend a couple of hours working with the technologies explained in this online tutorial. I've taken a keen interest in Steven Fry's work ever since he explained Web 2.0 so effortlessly in Lesson 1. I'm looking forward to getting the hang of RSS (or is it RRS?)
Post a Comment